It is one thing to launch and complete a business process improvement effort that delivers the intended result; it is another thing to sustain gains that are made in process efficiency and organizational maturity over time. Please join Aart Broekhuizen, Business Excellence Manager at BHP Billiton EKATI Diamond Mine, as he describes the keys to achieving sustainable performance improvements through people. BHP Billiton is the world's largest diversified natural resources company with over 40,000 employees working in over 100 operations in 25 countries.
In this Webinar, Aart will explore critical success factors for sustainable performance improvement including the roles of:
- Leadership support and commitment
- Project team member professional development and team building
- Efforts to ensure compliance and integrity
- Finance department benefits tracking and validation
- Technology infrastructure for sustainable performance management including knowledge management, metrics setting and results tracking