Please join Cordis Director Productivity Improvement, Angel Garcia, as he leads an Instantis customer best practice Webinar describing the key aspects of the new "Worldwide Productivity Improvement Program". Launched in 2009, this program is one of the most important strategic initiatives for Cordis WW Product Supply and is charged with delivering over $100 million in savings. Cordis is a medical device corporation with over 7,000 employees and the world's leading developer and manufacturer of breakthrough products for interventional vascular medicine and electrophysiology.
Specifically, in this Focused Session Angel will discuss best practices and lessons in several areas including how to:
- Architect a worldwide product supply -focused process for productivity improvements
- Focus project team activity on developing new ideas that are aligned with product supply strategy
- Ensure top-down executive support for and active involvement in product supply productivity initiatives
- Address critical success factors such as developing a productivity idea pipeline and efficiently executing and monitoring projects and results
- Evaluate the financial and productivity impact of the business excellence program
- Leverage project portfolio management technology to enhance cross-functional team communication across your organization